Presenting Century Linea, a ‘Ready-To-Move-In’ boutique 1-acre development in Prime Jakkur, off NH 44, with select 72 homes in a 4-storey building, offering a beautiful close-knit community. dwelling has to offer
The location offers seamless connectivity to the vibrant Old Bengaluru and Kempegowda International Airport. The burgeoning location of North Bengaluru offers a splendid opportunity for growth and access to an emergent ecosystem, a canvas coming alive with model PPP investments to the tune of 1.2 lakh crore. Arguably, Century Linea has everything a niche, smart residential dwelling has to offer.
Apart from being a low-density development, each block offers only two homes per floor. These spacious 2 and 3 bed residences offer ample cross-ventilation and natural lighting, while also offering residents a sense of privacy.
Here, one may indulge in world-class amenities, like a swimming pool, clubhouse, steam and sauna, and a multipurpose hall.
PERFECTLY DESIGNED, TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
- A close-knit community of selected few
- Thoughtful design ensures excellent cross ventilation and natural sunlight
- 2 east-west facing balconies allow for ample clean views of nature, around.
- Only 2 units per floor and with doors not facing each other, enjoy as much privacy and calm as you want.
- With close proximity from Manyata Tech Park and Kirloskar Business Park and other business houses and IT/ITES corporates make it a prominent locality.
- Quick connectivity to Old Bengaluru and important city centres, as well as the airport.
- Minutes away from new proposed Phoenix Mall, Bengaluru’s largest.
- Prominent schools, healthcare units and social places in vicinity
A world of experience
|2 BED||1333-1469 Sq.ft||Click here|
|3 BED||1510-1937 Sq.ft||Click here|
- Columbia Asia Hospital: 3 km | 5 min
- NH 44 (Bellary Road): 1.5 km | 2 min
- Manyata Tech Park: 5 km | 12 min
- Central Railway Station: 13 km | 25 min
- SLV Vidyaniketen School: 1 km | 3 min
- Vidyashilp Academy: 3.7 km | 10 min
- Kempegowda International Airport: 28 km | 40 min