THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING A GATED COMMUNITY PLOT
Buying a land or a plot for the first time can be an overwhelming task though it’s something most of us wish to do at some point of time in our lives. One of the frequently asked questions is whether or not one needs to go for a gated community plot, as these land parcels usually offer promising returns in the future as also the promise of like-minded neighbors. There are few things one can keep in mind while choosing to invest in a plot.
- Proper research on the existing developed plots to check if they match your expectations and requirements. Look at the infrastructural promises around the specific land bank, strategic nature of the location, connectivity to other parts of the city, social infrastructure which are already operational.
- Location and growth permitting, if you love the idea of having an organised lifestyle with commensurate infrastructure, this could be a perfect investment.
- Legal verifications and clearances can be checked by assigning a good lawyer. Some important checks that can be useful on prior basis would be - title deeds, encumbrance certificates, any necessary approvals by the local body, property tax certificates and bills, if there are loan options available, which banks can be helpful in providing loans to buy the gated community plot, dimensions of the plot available.
- Will the plot come in a flood affected zone or area? This can be an important point to clear as it can keep you at ease.
A gated community plot has its own aura. Many aspects can leave one with a wow factor. The feeling of security and privacy is something you definitely look for and this could be the best option. A plethora of lifestyle amenities further makes life all the more enriching, with friends and family. One is away from the noise pollution / heavy traffic area, no theft or robbery due to stringent security measures.
Given the pedigree of the developer and the customers who buy into the development, common amenities such as clubhouse, pools, gym facilities, playing areas, gardens etc are amenities that are well-maintained at all times. Cleanliness and hygiene is a priority and maintained round the clock as well.
Yet another merit in a gated plot is that one will have more individual space which means you don't have to worry about having a nosy neighbour. You can also architecturally experiment and be creative towards the creation of your dream home.
With North Bangalore primed towards significant infrastructural growth, several gated communities have come up in these precincts. And of course, it’s always better to invest in known developers than the new ones. One of the encouraging options available for plotted developments would be the Grade-A gated developments of Century, which offers plotted land across various locations, with a plethora of plot sizes to choose from. For instance, you could choose from 30*40, 30*50, 40*50, 40*60 plots among other dimensions.
A few projects worth choosing from: https://bit.ly/2UwPuDS
- Century Sports Village (Airport Road, 50 Lacs - 75 Lacs)
- Century Artizan (Yelahanka, 1.5 Cr Onwards)
- Century Eden Phase II (Newly Launched) (Yelahanka, 30 Lacs - 50 Lacs)
Buying a gated community plot is no doubt a significant move and one can enjoy the perks of healthy and an amazing world class lifestyle.