Vastu Shastra means
the science of architecture that describes the principles of design,
layout, ground preparation, space arrangement & spatial geometry –
all work together enabling positive energy at home.
‘Positive Energy is Attracted to Positive Energy’.
Vastu Shastra means the science of architecture that describes the principles of design, layout, ground preparation, space arrangement & spatial geometry – all work together enabling positive energy at home. Click here to Read more
There is a fine line between superstition and the science behind the Vaastu of your home. What works for positive energy of your home is not an expensive remodeling of your house & interiors, but simple steps and techniques that can give you better results.
Here are a few tips to attract positive energy into your home:
1) Salt not only has healing power that is scientifically proven, but also is known to absorb negative energy. So place rock salt or salt in a bowl in different corners of your house, especially your hall or guest room to ward off negative energy.
2) Never place a mirror in front of your bed as experts claim that this may lead to ill health or family issues.
3) Did you know that lemon drives away negative energy? Indian households cannot do without a couple of lemons at home. These powerful citrus blasts are known to neutralize negative energy & make way to a positive & bright atmosphere in your house.
4) Diwali – the festival of lights is just round the corner and we all know the significance of lighting a diya/lamp at home, which not only lights up & brightens your home, but also welcomes everything positive and warm. Try lighting scented candles – relaxes, soothes, smells good & feels great!
5) Placing holy water in dark or unused corners of your home brings positive energy into your home.
6) Ever wondered why wind chimes are always so pleasant to hear? They not just uplift your mood but provide positive & good vibration, leading to positive energy around it. Place wind chimes near the garden area or an open area to attract positive energy and good vibes. Where the wind flows, so does the good energy!
7) Keep your house clutter-free and garbage-free. This applies to the outside of your house and the vicinity. This not just ensures a cleaner neighborhood, but also makes sure your home welcomes unhindered positive energy and not germs & bacteria.
8) If the doors are noisy or work on their own, repair them. This actually works on the mind as well. Remember, squeaky doors and windows can hinder your positive thoughts or a good conversation at home.
9) Do not have unused things stocked up for too much time at home. This not just accumulates dust but also makes way to negative energy.
10) Sun is an important Vaastu factor and was taken into account in designing of buildings since ancient times. Sun rays are very important to enhance positive energy at home. Allow good sunlight and daylight to enter your house, this not just eliminates negativity but is also known as a great healer that is good for your health.
There is nothing better than being positive and thinking positive, to attract the ‘Power of Positivity’ into your life and home! Positivity creates a happy surrounding and brings peace and harmony to you and to your home.
Hope you enjoyed reading this post. If you have more such tips, share in the comments section.
*Disclaimer: This is a compilation of opinions & tips from experts. Follow these tips or rely on these tips at your risk