1. The Contract Price will be confirmed when the Allotment Letter is issued.
2. The Booking Advance & Payment details for the unit will be as per the Annexure I and the Applicant(s) has to pay a minimum of 20% of the Total Sale
Consideration of the unit (less the Booking Advance) by way of post dated cheque along with this Application for Allotment and dated no later than 7 (seven)
days from the date of this Application for Allotment. All payments should be made by way of account payee Demand Draft/local cheque favouring the name
as mentioned in Annexure I against official receipts issued by Century Real Estate.
3. Century Real Estate reserves the right to cancel the allotment and forfeit monies paid, if the amounts are not paid as per the terms of this Application for
Allotment. In case the Applicant(s) desires to withdraw the application, a token amount of 1% of the Total Sale Consideration will be withheld as Cancellation
4. The Applicant(s) has to execute the Agreement for Sale and Construction Contract immediately after the minimum payment of 20% of the Total Sale
Consideration of the unit. In case the Applicant(s) fails to make the due payments within the prescribed duration, Century Real Estate shall, at its sole
discretion, be entitled to cancel the booking/allotment/agreement and refund the advance amount after deduction of 1% of the Total Sale Consideration.
5. The Applicant(s) upon execution of Agreement for Sale and Construction Contract, the terms and conditions mentioned in the Agreement for Sale and
Construction Contract shall be binding on both, Century Real Estate and the Applicant(s), superseding the terms and conditions in this Application for
6. Transfers, without a transfer fee, are allowed only amongst immediate family members (father/mother/wife/husband/son/daughter). In case of transfer to
third parties, it will be subject to the consent of Century Real Estate in writing and if consented, a Transfer Fee of 5% of Total Sale Consideration will be
applicable. The assignment/transfer is allowed only after a minimum clearance of first three instalments.
7. Refunds, if any, will be made without interest, by local cheque only, within 90 working days from the date of cancellation.
8. Additional charges like taxes, maintenance fee & corpus, BESCOM/BWSSB, other infrastructure expenses, etc are not included in the above total rate per sft
and will be payable by the Applicant(s).
9. Statutory expenses like Stamp Duty, Registration Fee and legal/stamping/incidental expenses for registering the property/documents will have to be borne by
the Applicant(s). VAT and Service Tax will be charged as applicable. Increase in existing tax levies and any fresh governmental levies, applicable during the
contract period and/or at the time of registration, shall be met by the Applicant(s).
10. Delivery date indicated is subject to the "Force Majeure" clause. Every effort will be made to obtain electrical, sanitary and water connections within the
stipulated delivery dates.
11. Dimensions and details provided in the accompanying literature are approximate and are subject to alteration without any notice. The structures shown in the
perspective are conceptual designs and may vary at the time of execution. The location of the facilities is subject to change, depending upon the Architect's
advice for better planning. 1 sq.ft. = 0.33 square meters and all areas are saleable, super built up area (SBUA).
12. Changes in standard specifications by the Applicant(s) are generally not acceptable, as changes adversely affect the building integrity and completion
schedule of the Project.
13. This booking/application is subject to acceptance by Century Real Estate in writing and receipt passed for earnest money is tentative.
14. The Applicant(s) can avail in-house home loan support services free of cost.
15. Self-attested proof of address and PAN card copy of the Applicant(s) needs to be attached along with this Application.
16. In case of any disputes arising between the parties in respect of this Application for Allotment, the jurisdiction for all such disputes shall be Bangalore city.
17. All references to "Century Real Estate" in this Application for Allotment to mean “Century Real Estate Holdings Pvt. Ltd.” and /or its associates/ subsidiaries
18. Century Real Estate can vary the price of the unsold units at its sole discretion and the same will not be applicable to this applicant
19. Century Real Estate has no control on all the developments that may exist or take place in future whatsoever, in the adjoining property of the project.
20. All fields in the application form need to be filled completely. Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
21. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant(s) to provide updated information (if any) to Century Real Estate from time to time.
22. All the communication sent by Century Real Estate to the applicant at the address given above shall be deemed to have been received by the applicant either
by e-mail or by another form of communication.
23. Century Real Estate shall continue to correspond with the applicant at the address mentioned in the application unless the change of address is given in
writing and changed address is confirmed by Century Real Estate.
24. Any such communication returned to Century Real Estate for whatever reason is deemed as received by the applicant and the applicant agrees to abide by the
content of such communication.
25. The applicant agrees that in case Century Real Estate decides not to go ahead with the project for any reason whatsoever, such decision of Century Real
Estate shall be final and binding and cannot be disputed. In such event Century Real Estate will refund the amount paid by the applicant without interest or
compensation within 3 months or such other extended time from the date of decision of Century Real Estate not to execute the project.
26. In case the applicant is not satisfied with any issues till the signing of the agreement the matter may raised to email@example.com